The Diploma in Culinary Arts training entails both practical and academic elements preparing our graduates to cope with the demands and challenges of the professional kitchen. This is achieved through a hands-on core competency training. Some of the units covered include:
- Culinary Operations,
- Food accompaniments preparation,
- Stocks preparation,
- Soups preparation,
- Meats preparation,
- Desserts preparation and Beverages preparation.
The training includes industrial attachment where trainees are exposed to working in commercial kitchens and gain practical skills to work as a chef.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts – KCSE C- (minus)
- At least 17 years of age
- Accredited by The Technical and Vocational Education and Training Curriculum Development,
- Assessment and Certification Council (TVET CDACC)