The certificate in business management is a one year programme aimed at providing students with knowledge and skills in the field of business administration to assist in the development of viable business solutions in the sector. At the end of the course, the student should be skilled and capable of perfoming business administration professional tasks and engaging in entrepreneurial activities. In specific, the course ensures that the graduate:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in the various functions of management
- Apply current knowledge, skills and attitudes in managing myriad business functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills on the interface between business and economics.
- Manage business and industrial enterprises within the legal requirements
- Employ modern approaches in research to provide solutions to business issues.
- Apply entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and attitudes in managing businesses.
The graduate will be able to fit in the broad spectrum of business management related jobs,
- KCSE D (Plain)
- At least 17 years of age
- Accredited by The Technical and Vocational Education and Training Curriculum Development,
- Assessment and Certification Council (TVET CDACC)